Accounting & Audit
Businesses and organizations need accurate and current financial information to make intelligent decisions. Without reliable and timely information, financial decisions can become educated guesses. Your company may be required to submit financial statements to lenders, investors, bonding companies, regulators or others. In many instances, outside companies will require an audit of your financial statements as a condition of their doing business with you.
The team of experienced professionals at Burkhart Pizzanelli are ready to assist you with your financial information and reporting needs.
Our team members are involved in just about every phase of the accounting process, with clients from a wide variety of circumstances and industries. This includes bill paying, bookkeeping, information analysis, financial statement preparation and reporting.
- Financial statement audits
- Financial statement reviews
- Financial statement compilations
- Financial statement analysis, including industry benchmarking
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Accounting system set up
- Monthly or periodic general ledger accounting
- Bill paying
- Bank account reconciliation
- Payroll record keeping, including tax reporting
Individual Bookkeeping Services
Our bookkeeping services are also available to individuals. Bill paying services for individuals is a fast growing segment in the accounting industry and we are very involved in this service area.
One aspect of the accounting and audit service environment that is ever changing is compliance auditing. As requirements of standards, funding sources and government agencies change, it is critical to ensure that the firm you choose has the appropriate training and knowledge to perform the specific type of compliance audit that you require. Our professional team has the experience, training and knowledge to perform compliance audits, for both profit motivated and not-for-profit organizations.
- Audits performed in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
- Audits performed in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 (A-133 Audits)
- Audits performed in accordance with requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Due to the ever changing requirements and standards, it is important to ensure that our clients understand the laws and regulations that affect their organization. As part of our client service, we ensure that our clients receive the benefit of our knowledge, experience and training in the compliance areas that impact their organization.