Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I earn before my social security benefits will be reduced, and how do I get in touch with the social security administration?
- How long should I keep records?
- What should I do if I receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service or from the State?
- What records do I need to substantiate my business auto mileage?
- Do you bill for introductory client meetings?
Do you bill for introductory client meetings?
We typically do not charge prospective clients for introductory meetings. We look at that meeting as a time for us to understand what the prospective client’s needs are, and to ensure that we are able to service them in a timely manner. We also only accept clients who are aligned with our firm direction.
Last update on July 30, 2012 by Administrator.