Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I earn before my social security benefits will be reduced, and how do I get in touch with the social security administration?
- How long should I keep records?
- What should I do if I receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service or from the State?
- What records do I need to substantiate my business auto mileage?
- Do you bill for introductory client meetings?
How long should I keep records?
Please follow the link below to the IRS’ website for guidance.
We recommend that businesses keep all records related to corporate structure permanently. Certain payroll records should also be kept permanently.
Last update on July 30, 2012 by Administrator.