Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I earn before my social security benefits will be reduced, and how do I get in touch with the social security administration?
- How long should I keep records?
- What should I do if I receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service or from the State?
- What records do I need to substantiate my business auto mileage?
- Do you bill for introductory client meetings?
What should I do if I receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service or from the State?
We know that receiving a notice can be terrifying. We recommend that our clients forward all such notices to us so that we can quickly determine what the best course of action is.
Last update on July 30, 2012 by Administrator.