Careers at Burkhart Pizzanelli
The key to our success is having talented and motivated individuals on our team to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. As part of our culture, Burkhart Pizzanelli believes in developing our people to offer them the best possible opportunities and work experience.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available:
The ideal candidate will possess 5 years' experience in public accounting. We are seeking an individual who has strong attention to detail, is self-directed and motivated, and has the ability to contribute to a growing firm.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- CPA preferred.
- Positive attitude and outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in supervising and managing engagements.
- Experience in compliance and government auditing required.
- Planning and supervision of financial statement engagements using Creative Solutions platform.
- Capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A comfortable work environment with on site parking.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If interested in one of our positions, please mail, fax or email resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to:
Frances P. Dominici
BURKHART, PIZZANELLI, P.C.
201 Park Avenue, Suite 2
West Springfield, MA 01089
Fax (413) 781-5609
No telephone calls please