Careers at Burkhart Pizzanelli
The key to our success is having talented and motivated individuals on our team to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. As part of our culture, Burkhart Pizzanelli believes in developing our people to offer them the best possible opportunities and work experience and ability for future advancement. Our firm also believes in life/work balance that allows for personal and professional growth.
We currently have the following employment opportunities available:
Experienced Tax Professional
The firm is growing and we have an opportunity for an experienced tax professional.
The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years' experience in public accounting the majority of which should be in the tax area.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Positive attitude, outstanding interpersonal, leadership and practice development skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in supervising and managing team members in a Tax Department.
- Excellent research skills.
- Knowledge, preparation and review of all income tax returns, including individual, corporate, partnership, trust and estate returns.
- Tax research
- Capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
We are seeking a qualified individual to assist in our fast growing accounting, consulting and tax practice.
Requirements must include:
- Three to five years in an office environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with processing of financial statements and tax returns in a public accounting setting a plus but not required.
- Proofreading skills.
Duties will include:
- Greeting and communication with clients both in person and via telephone.
- Answering telephones.
- Typing and processing financial statements and other correspondence as required.
- Processing/scanning tax returns and documents.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility, when possible.
- A comfortable work environment with on site parking.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package with salary commensurate with experience.
- Possibility of advancement for the right candidate.
If interested in one of our positions, please mail, fax or email resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to:
Frances P. Dominici
BURKHART, PIZZANELLI, P.C.
201 Park Avenue, Suite 2
West Springfield, MA 01089
Fax (413) 781-5609
No telephone calls please